Many small business owners have difficulty managing their work tasks. To do these monumental tasks, a handy tool is needed to maximise productivity and utilise resources. Fortunately, there are already many apps out there that can help you make your business grow. By using apps, you can propel your business to greater success faster. Today we’ve chosen seven different business apps that’ll help you do just that. Let’s get started.
1. Evernote – Web, iOS, Android: If you have ever felt frustrated when you have lost an important notebook or document, you should consider using Evernote. It’s a digital notebook that can keeps track of your ideas so you can use them again in the future and avoid losing important notes. This app is used for not only jotting down your ideas but also saving your bookmarked webpage to an offline note. With various browser extensions, you will be able to use every single feature of Evernote in your browser.
2. Slack – Web, iOS, Android: Slack has become popular for its simple, intuitive interface with great communication features. For example, rather than digging through your emails to find a conversation/document, you can simply use the Slack search tool to find what you need.
3. Wunderlist – iOS, Android: Paper job bag lists are almost obsolete. Today people feel more comfortable with digital documents. With Wanderlist you can manage your to-do lists online, keep track of your lists more easily, and access your lists from anywhere. If you are interested in this app, download it. It’s free to use. But if you want more functionality, you can download the premium version, which allows you to set up unlimited tasks, and so on.
4. Wave – Web, iOS: Wave is a better accounting option for small businesses on a budget than any other app out there at present. This app will get your job done if your accounting needs are simple and you have only a handful of employees. Plus, it’s free. If you need premium support and payroll, then there is also a premium paid version available.
5. Toggle – iOS, Android: Toggle is the best time-tracking app for anyone – employers, employees, contractors, etc. This app will help you keep track of your daily activities. One great thing is you can use this app from anywhere and it’s 100% free.
6. Sunrise Calendar – iOS, Android: This app helps you keep track of everything going on in your business life. So far, it’s one of the best designed calendar apps. By using this, your business schedules will be trackable from anywhere.
7. MindMeister – Web, iOs, Android: MindMeister is one of the best mind mapping tools out there for organising your plans, ideas and more with a simple interface. With MindMeister, you can brainstorm content ideas and share them with your team.
Having these great tools is important if you are a business owner wanting to grow your business efficiently. Many small business owners still think that getting an app is expensive and a waste of time, but it’s actually not. There are many ways to find great and affordable apps that benefit you in an easy and cheap way. So, go for it! If there is any productivity app that you think we missed, please tell us in the comments below.